When it comes to trail cameras for hunting, the Browning 10MP Strike Force Game Camera is one model you would want to have. This camera comes in a very attractive and appealing texture which acts a camouflage. With the help of this camera, you can capture the nature in the undisturbed and purest form. This camera can shoot images and videos as well. The videos captured by this camera are of high definition and can range up to 2 minutes in one shoot. It captures photos at a lightning fast speed and has an excellent trigger time. All these features are available to you at a fairly reasonable price.
This is a 10 mega pixel camera which offers excellent quality of images. It is capable of capturing HD videos which can capture HD quality videos up to 2 minutes and it also captures sound. When it comes to the range of the flash, this camera offers a mind blowing 100 foot flash range. This enables you to capture any movement which might take place within 100 meters of its range, even during the night.
The followings are the features of this product which have made it one of the best available in the market. Here they are:
- Trigger Time: This camera comes with a lightning fast trigger time, which is 0.67 seconds. Such a fast trigger time ensures that you don’t miss out on a single animal, which comes within the range of this camera
- High Resolution: The fact that it is a 10 mega pixel camera offers images of high resolution. It is capable of capturing clear pictures during night as well
- Video: It is designed to record video clips which can last from 5 seconds to 2 minutes
- Flash range: The flash range of this camera is 100 feet, which enables it to capture movements taking place at a fair distance away from the camera
- Battery Life: The Browning 10MP Strike Force Game Camera comes with 6 AAA Batteries which lasts for a fairly long period of time. The batteries are not included in the camera set.
- Time Lapse Viewer: It comes with software which enables you to view the time lapse.
- USB Port: With the help of the USB port, you will be able to easily download the pictures into your laptop. Besides, the TV output jack lets you view the images and the videos on the TV screen.
Here are some of the pros of this camera which might attract you
- Excellent day time picture quality
- The range of the flash is 100 feet, which is excellent
- Can shoot high quality images during the night
- The burst mode comes very handy for shooting continuously
- Mind blowing trigger speed
- Terrific video quality
- Can shoot 6 images in Rapid Fire Mode
Here are some of the drawbacks of the Browning Strike Force Camera according to the feedbacks and reviews received from the users
- The latches of this camera can be easily broken
- The buttons are placed very close to each other
It is also designed to shoot multi shot images and can shoot up to 8 of them. When it comes to the rapid fire images, this camera is designed to shoot up to 6 images. It comes with a USB port which enables easy downloading of the images to an external device and it also has a 12 Volt power jack for TV, which lets you watch the images on your television screen. Every single picture comes with time, date, phase of the moon and temperature along with the camera ID. If you wish to delay the gap between shots, this camera can be programmed a picture delay between 5 seconds to 60 minutes. It supports an SD card of up to 32 GB, which doesn’t come with the cameraCheck Price at Amazon.com Now!