When it comes to the trail cameras, there are many options for you to choose from. However, if you are looking for one of the best available in the market, then you must opt for the Bushnell Trophy Cam 8MP HD Night Vision Trail Camera. This 8 Mega pixels camera with video recording feature is designed to capture every single movement which takes place within its range. The fact that it is weatherproof, allows it to be used throughout the year. In the following section a brief review would be presented on this camera.
The Bushnell 8MP Trophy Cam comes with a one year battery life and is capable of capturing high resolution images. The fact that it is a 8 Mega Pixel camera, allows it to capture high quality images and there is no way you would confuse between a bear and a boar! It is also capable of recording high quality video clips with excellent audio. It comes with 2 separate windows for capturing images; one for dusk and other for the dawn.
Here are some of the features of this camera which makes it so special
- 8 Mega Pixel: This is a 8 Mega Pixel camera which offers sharp and high quality images. It comes with a full color resolution. When it comes to the quality of images, this camera has the best to offer you.
- HD Video: Besides, taking sharp and high quality images, the Bushnell 8MP Trophy Cam is also capable of shooting high resolution videos. The video clips can last from 1 second to 60 seconds and you will be able to configure the length of the videos.
- Auto Sensors: This camera comes with day and night auto sensors which allow it to track any movement or temperature change which might take place within its range. The moment it tracks any alteration in terms of temperature or senses any sort of movement, the camera gets triggered.
- External Power: Apart from the batteries, this camera can also be charged by an external power source. This makes it more flexible and you have an alternative power source.
- PIR: This camera comes with an adjustable PIR feature which allows you to adjust the PIR to low, medium or high levels. It is also equipped with the Auto PIR features
- Trigger Speed: The trigger speed of this camera is 0.6 seconds, which is much higher compared to other trail cameras available in the market. With such a high trigger speed, you can expect to catch every single movement which takes place within the range of this camera.
- Battery Life: You can use this camera for one year at a stretch with 1 set of batteries
- Memory: It comes with a separate slot for SD card
Here are some of the pros of this camera
- Mega Pixels: Being a 8 mega pixel camera, it will help you capture high resolution images
- Programmable Videos: You can program the length of the videos from 1 to 60 seconds
- Trigger Speed: The trigger speed of 0.6 per seconds makes it very effective
- Adjustable PIR: You can adjust the PIR at low, medium and high level
When it comes to the drawbacks of this camera, as per user reviews received, the quality of the video clips is not as good as it claims to be.
This camera is equally effective while shooting in the night. Its night vision features would give you sharp and detailed images. It has no back LEDs which makes it possible to keep it in the stealth mode without being noticed by anyone. To maximize the level of consistency in all sorts of conditions, the New Auto PIR helps to regulate the level of sensitivity based upon the temperature. It comes with accurate and precise time stamp features and with the inclusion of the GPS Geotag, it can automatically embed every single image with the GPS coordinates which makes it easier for you to track it down. On the whole, this camera comes with all the latest and advanced features you can expect of a modern day trail camera.Check Price at Amazon.com Now!