Trail cameras have become an essential part of the hunters. These cameras are designed with heat and movement sensors which get triggered whenever any animal comes within its range. The trail cameras are available with different features and specifications. Bushnell Trophy Cam 6MP Night Vision Essential Trail Camera is one such camera.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam is premeditated for those who are looking for high quality performance along with the reliability factor. This cam comes with Field Scan mechanism, 32 low-glow LEDs, video mode, a 6MP resolution. It captures color images during the daytime and switches to black and while mode in the night. This camera is also capable of capturing video footage for up to 60 seconds along with audio.
It comes with Field Scan, 2 x technologies which would allow you to program 2 separate windows to be preset at an interval of 1 – 60 minutes. The Bushnell 6MP Trophy Cam is designed for a 32 GB SD Card and can run for1 year at a stretch on a 8AA Batteries. This camera is designed to capture in excess of 20,000 images devoid of any break.
Here are some of the features of this product which makes it so popular
- High Quality Videos and Images: The Trophy Cam comes with a 6 MP high resolution camera which gives you excellent quality images and can capture 720 x 480p videos. You will be able to program the length of the videos which can last from 1 second to 60 seconds along with audio
- Captures all the Shots: A PIR (Hyper Passive Infrared Sensor) and a Motion Sensor is designed to detect motion, which triggers the camera. The sensors of this camera can reach out up to 45 feet with a trigger speed of 0.8 seconds
- Sharp Images in the Dark: This camera is designed in a way to capture sharp images in the night. The LEDs are used as flash which are used to capture black and white images of top quality even when it is dark and there is no natural light around.
- Operating Modes: The Bushnell Essential Trail Camera comes with 2x time-lapse technology, which is capable of automatically capturing images. Unlike some of the other cameras available in the market, the Bushnell Cam can trigger and run time lapse simultaneously, at the same time. This would ensure that every single animal which passes by the range of this camera gets captured. All the images captured are stamped automatically with date/day, moon phase and temperature
- Durable and Long Lasting: This camera comes with 8 AA batteries, only 1 set of batteries is enough to make it run for 1 year. It comes with a waterproof design and can be used in the worst climatic conditions.
Here are some of the specifications of this product
- PIR Motion Sensor
- CMOS Image Sensor of 6 MP
- 32 Night Vision LED Flash Lights
- 2x Filed Scab
- Clam Shell Packaging
- Video recording up to 60 seconds
- Range of 45 feet
The Bushnell 6MP Trophy Cam Essential Trail Camera, comes with lots of “owao” factors. Here are some of them
- Video Recording: This camera can be configured to record video images up to 60 seconds, with sound
- Night Vision: You can rely on this camera for high quality black and white images captured during the night
- Weather Proof: It is 100% weather proof and can be used while it is raining
- Heat and Motion Sensor: The fact that this camera comes with a heat and motion sensor, enables it to capture any sort of movement which occurs within its range.
- Lasts Long: With one set of 8 AAA batteries, this camera can last for one year.
There aren’t many drawbacks which can be associated with this camera. However, as per the feedbacks received from the users, the night images are not as clear as they claim
Bushnell Trophy Cam 6MP Night Vision Essential Trail Camera is one of the most popular trail cameras available in the market. With its dynamic features, it can offer excellent quality of images even under the worst climatic conditions. Its powerful sensors make sure that you don’t miss out on a single shot within its range.